Online Course Overview!
- There are 7 lessons in the course and you have one week for each lesson
- The 8th week is for assessments and/or practice
- You may want to download the course overview or just familiarise yourself with the flow of this course below:
The Online Platform:
We are so excited about this improved version of our on-line learning platform because it adds even more depth to the convenience for you as a learner and to the supportive structure we can offer you.
Technology, if used wisely offers so many potential solutions and benefits, especially when combined with real human engagement, such as in this supported course!
But you do need to work with it and learn how best to suit your learning habits and preferences!
Navigating the Content:
- On the left of the page you will see your progress bar - not too fast now :)
- Also on the left side of your page is the order of lessons and which ones you have completed. You can go re-do/watch any lesson, any time!
- After each mini-lecture, click "Complete and Continue" on the green bar, at the top right of the page to progress.... (until you have completed that week's lesson, or start and stop as you want - your progress will always be recorded).
Ready? Do it now, give it a try. Kulula - it is easy! (like kulula dot com )....
PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW with your WHY for learning, and then....
Click "Complete and Continue" - top right of page! :)
Don't worry - We will get to the other type of "clicking" soon..